What Information We Collect
- Personal Data means information that allows someone to identify or contact you, including your name, address, phone number, email address as well as any other non-public information. “Anonymous Data” means information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data when users visit or access our Website and Services.
- We may also collect User’s IP address, web browser information, mobile software and hardware information, pages or areas visited within the Website, Services, and what time said pages and areas are visited. Our server, software and tools can automatically collect the data about the make, model, settings, specifications of your computer, mobile device or any other device.
How We Use Your Collected Information
- We collect and use your information for many purposes. The information we collect is used to improve the content of the Website and the quality of the Services. We collect or use your information to: (a) increase effectiveness of our marketing campaigns; (b) track your requests, feedback, and status; (c) monitor aggregate metrics or the areas of Website most frequently used.
- The information we collect is not shared with or disclosed to other third party organizations for commercial purposes, except when it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or when User violates the Terms, or as otherwise required by law. We may provide access to our database or User records in order to cooperate with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by law enforcement officials, as well as in response to search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
How We Collect Your Data
- PRO SEO SOLUTIONS uses web hosting partners and third party servers to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Website. We own the databases and all rights to the Website, and any feedback you provide, you retain all rights to collect or store your data.
- We may use third party analytics service to collect information about how you use and interact with our Website or Services. Aspects of our Website may allow Users to submit content/comments publicly. You acknowledge that we may reproduce, distribute, and publish such content and comments. We cannot monitor or ensure the privacy or security of such information that are published publicly.
- We may transfer your personal information to third parties that help us provide our services or provide services on our behalf. For example, we may use third party vendors to authorize and process payments, administer Website or run software. Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our third party vendors in the United States or in other jurisdictions. We do not authorize them to use or disclose User personal information for their own marketing or other purposes.
Security of Your Personal Data
- We are committed to protecting the safety and security of your Personal Data. We use industry-standard security technologies and procedures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, do note that no method of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. We use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We will periodically send you e-mails and newsletters that directly promote the use of our Services. You may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly.
Kids and Parents
- This Website and our Services are not intended for use by individuals who are under age 18. No one under age 18 is allowed to provide any personally identifiable information or use our Website or Services. Such individuals must be accompanied by their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before making Requests for our Services. Parents or legal guardians who are worried about their children’s activities or their privacy on the Website, we encourage you to contact us as described below.